Sunday, May 03, 2009

Birdies

Birdies are the main subject of the Spring collection. In the picture you could see the currently available earrings:
29- Fuchsia winged yellow bird earrings, with green bow with central golden bead and dangling fire polished beads, about 5,5 cm (2.2 inches) length;
30- Purple winged yellow bird earrings, with silver plated chain, leaves and strawberries pendants and tiny golden beads, about 7,5 cm (3 inches) length;
31- Green birds with spotted purple wings earrings, with pink bows and dangling fire polished beads, about 6 cm(2.4 inches) length;
32- Fuchsia winged yellow bird earrings, with lilac and fuchsia satin ribbon, green chain and fire polished beads, about 9 cm (3,5 inches) length.

Please contact me for any information, I will accept special requires as well as i could fulfill them.

More pictures of my creations on my Flickr Album.
More selling items on my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment