Friday, May 01, 2009

Opening Momo's drawer

Hello to everybody and welcome! You are peeking in the virtual showcase of Il cassetto di Momo (which means Momo's drawer), where i will publish my crations. It concerns particularly bijoux realized with polymer clay pendants (fimo and cernit), complitely handmade by me with care and enthusiasm. I hope you will appreciate the irony and attention to details of my productions as well as the research behind the materials i use: their not precious materials, but elements that either exalt their kawaii and sweet side, like ribbons or coloured chains, and bring a refined appearance due to the addition of shining fire polished beads and Swarovski crystals.

Please contact me for any information, I will accept special requires as well as i could fulfill them.

More pictures of my creations on my Flickr Album.
More selling items on my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment