Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cupcakes

Cupcakes are part of the Sweets collection, in the picture you could see the ones that are currently available:
09- Stud earrings with mint and chocolate cupcake pendants, mounted with fire polished beads and antique silver flower bead caps, about 4,5 cm (1.8 inches) length;
10- Tiny strawberry cupcake earrings (matching bracelet), about 3,2 cm (1.3 inches) lenght;
11- Purple cupcake with marshmellows earrings, with fire polished beads, golden tiny beads and pink bows, about 5,5 cm (2.2 inches) length;
12- Long adjustable necklace, with big purple cupcake and stuffed cookie pendants, hang on silver plated chain and salmon satin ribbon. Necklace's total extent is about. 60 cm + 8 of prolongation (23.6+3 inches).

Please contact me for any information, I will accept special requires as well as i could fulfill them.

More pictures of my creations on my Flickr Album.
More selling items on my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment