Sunday, May 03, 2009

Breakfast chez Momo

The picture shows the currently available bijoux of the Italian Breakfast collection:
18- Italian breakfast adjustable bracelet with brioche, sugar sachet, saucer and cappuccino pendants, alternated with coffee beans and fire polished beads, hang on silver plated textured chain;
19- Cappuccino and brioche earrings with fuchsia satin ribbon and fire polished beads, about 5,2 cm (2 inches) length;
20- Coffee and sugar sachet earrings with red checked bow and heart shaped silver plated studs, about 4 cm (1.6 inches) length;
21- Coffee and brioche earrings with thin silver plated chain and coffee beans, about 4,5 cm (1.8 inches) length (SOLD OUT).

Please contact me for any information, I will accept special requires as well as i could fulfill them.

More pictures of my creations on my Flickr Album.
More selling items on my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment