Sunday, May 03, 2009

Available lollipops

Lollipops belong to the Sweets collection too. Are currently available:
06- Purple and white lollipop drop earrings with thin silver plated chain and fuchsia ribbon with swarovski rhinestone, about 7 cm length (2.8 inches);
07- Fuchsia and purple lollipops + fuchsia and white small lollipops dangling earrings with silver plated chain, purple pearls and fire polished beads, about 8,5 cm length (3.3 inches);
08- Purple lollipop adjustable nacklace (matching with earrings), with fuchsia satin ribbon threaded into a silver plated chain, marshmellows and fire polished beads.

Big lollipops measure about 3 cm (1.2 inches), the small ones about 1,5 cm (0.6 inches).

Please contact me for any information, I will accept special requires as well as i could fulfill them.

More pictures of my creations on my Flickr Album.
More selling items on my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment